[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Custom work items in eclipse editor

Harjot Narula do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 1 02:03:04 EDT 2011

Harjot Narula [http://community.jboss.org/people/harjotnarula09] created the discussion

"Custom work items in eclipse editor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597055#597055

I am creating a few domain specific workitems to be used inmy processes. They show up and work fine if I use the default jBPM editor thatcomes with jBPM 5.1 – snapshot installation, but when I use it with the latesteditor available from codehoop, it just does not show up the workitems inpalette, so I cannot use them. Do you know if this is a known issue or if thereis something I need to specify somewhere?

I am attaching files under META-INF in src/main/resources inmy project. I also have the attached icon under icons under src/main/resources.The png files which show the same process opened in process editor and visualeditor is also attached.

Regards
Harjot Narula