[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM5 - How can I change the database?

Priscila Britto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 5 09:28:30 EDT 2011

Priscila Britto [http://community.jboss.org/people/priscila.britto] created the discussion

"JBPM5 - How can I change the database?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597882#597882

Hi,

How can I change the jBPM 5 database?
I would like to change to Oracle database. I changed driver, hibernate file, persistence file and ant script, but a h2 exception is thrown when I start the demo.

Any help? There was a hibernate file in \runtime\jbpm-bam-5.0.0.jar that use h2. I changed it to oracle configuration too, but I still am receiving the exception when I tryed to start the demo.

Best Regards,
Priscila Britto