[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - jboss 4.2.3 is messing up my XML request

Elhanan Maayan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 5 11:40:00 EDT 2011

Elhanan Maayan [http://community.jboss.org/people/Elhanan] created the discussion

"jboss 4.2.3 is messing up my XML request"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597946#597946

hi..

i'm tryign to use jboss 4.2.3 with default webservice client with it's saaj (1.2) problem is that it sending and "empty" xml string (meaning just elements, not child elements.

the client inside the war is infact spring-ws 1.5.8, but i addd saaj 1.3.2 from sum ri, it works.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]