[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: 6.0.0.Final collisions running existing code

Robin Hughes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 6 20:57:49 EDT 2011

Robin Hughes [http://community.jboss.org/people/rhinmass] created the discussion

"Re: 6.0.0.Final collisions running existing code"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/598351#598351

I think I am having the problem described here:

 http://community.jboss.org/thread/63817?tstart=1 http://community.jboss.org/thread/63817?tstart=1

However the given solution did not solve the problem.  I added a jboss-app.xml in ear/META-INF:
<jboss-app>
  <loader-repository>com.mydomain:loader=archiveName
     <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
  </loader-repository>
</jboss-app>

After that, I stopped getting the conflicts, however I now get:

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
  Deployment "HornetQCoreDeployment::2" is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "HornetQServer" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'HornetQServer' **")
  Deployment "JBossTransactionServices" is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "TransactionManager" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'TransactionManager' **")
  Deployment "JMSConnectionFactoryManageMO" is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "<UNKNOWN JMSConnectionFactoryManageMO>" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'JMSServerManager' **")
  Deployment "JMSQueueManageMO" is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "<UNKNOWN JMSQueueManageMO>" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'JMSServerManager' **")
  Deployment "JMSServerMO" is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "<UNKNOWN JMSServerMO>" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'JMSServerManager' **")
  Deployment "JMSTopicManageMO" is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "<UNKNOWN JMSTopicManageMO>" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'JMSServerManager' **")
  Deployment "JndiBinder" is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "jboss:service=Naming" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss:service=Naming' **")

It's as if the container won't provide ANY classes, now.