[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Possible to persist specified nodes in cache store?

jaysmith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 7 09:35:25 EDT 2011

jaysmith [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaysmith] created the discussion

"Possible to persist specified nodes in cache store?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/598512#598512

Hi there,

I have a cche with 3 nodes, the expiration policy of each being different.  I am now looking to add large objects to the cache and want to use a FileCacheLoader for testing purposes as a proof of concept and these objects will be referenced in another node.

Is there anyway of configuring the cache loader so that only the objects from the new node will be cached only?

Thanks

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]