[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Multiple schema elements not supported

Giovanni Marigi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 8 04:13:18 EDT 2011

Giovanni Marigi [http://community.jboss.org/people/hifly81] created the discussion

"Re: Multiple schema elements not supported"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/598721#598721

Alessio I can confirm that is related to the jira issue  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-2235 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-2235
We followed the workaround described in jira issue to resolve the problem
However, because we were using a top down approach with more than one namenspace, we found another workaround using the wsdlLocation annotation and not let jboss generating the wsdl (ok it's not properly a workaround, it's a different approach in building ws)

I will try to have information when jboss ws4 will be merged in EAP (I think future EAP 6.x)
Thanks a lot for your support.

Ciao,
Giovanni

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]