[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: No Content-type in the header

Joseph Hwang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 10 02:04:14 EDT 2011

Joseph Hwang [http://community.jboss.org/people/aupres] created the discussion

"Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: No Content-type in the header"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599033#599033

I made JBossWS code and deloyed it. Deployment was successful.
In JbossWS environment, I generated SampleClient.java.

package com.aaa.ws.clientsample;
import com.aaa.ws.*;

public class ClientSample {

   System.out.println("***********************");
   System.out.println("Create Web Service Client...");
   WSHelloWorldService service1 = new WSHelloWorldService();
   System.out.println("Create Web Service...");
   WSHelloWorld port1 = service1.getWSHelloWorldPort();
   System.out.println("Call Web Service Operation..."); *// No Exception occurs until this line*
   System.out.println("Server said: " + port1.sayHello("aaa")); *// Exception Occurs  *
   System.out.println("***********************");
   System.out.println("Call Over!");
   }
}

Exception is

Create Web Service Client...
Create Web Service...
Call Web Service Operation...
*Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException : No Content-type in the header!*

Did I miss any process? Pls give me some advice.!!

Best Regard!

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]