[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Need source code for jbpm Identity

crazy aug15 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 11 06:18:42 EDT 2011

crazy aug15 [http://community.jboss.org/people/crayaug15] created the discussion

"Need source code for jbpm Identity"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599165#599165

Hi All,

I am new to Jbpm. Currently we are planning to use the Jbpm identity session in our project. by going through the api of identity session it has methods like saveGroup, saveUser but are depricated only saveEntity is present.

Got confused how to use them. If somebody already implemented adding User, Group can you please share the piece of code. Because i got stuck here.

Thanks in Advance