[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Jboss 5 5.10 EAP Local XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery got XA exception javax.transaction.xa.XAException, XAException.XAER_RMERR

ARUN PRAKASH GANESAN do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 11 12:04:21 EDT 2011

ARUN PRAKASH GANESAN [http://community.jboss.org/people/apg9595] created the discussion

"Jboss 5 5.10 EAP  Local XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery  got XA exception javax.transaction.xa.XAException, XAException.XAER_RMERR"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599291#599291

Jboss 5.10 EAP, on Windows and Linux

Sill getting this exception when we start the server "default" . I have not yet tried out on "Production" and
"ALL". I am assuming it is the case with the other server definitions as well.

The following error keeps repeating in the logs. I can disable the logging however that is not a permanent fix. Any suggestions?

Thread-12 2011-04-11 11:57:22,487 WARN  [XARecoveryModule.java:788] [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.xarecovery1] Local XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery  got XA exception javax.transaction.xa.XAException, XAException.XAER_RMERR

This happens if i am using oracle-xa-ds.xml

i referred to the guide http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/JBoss_Enterprise_Application_Platform/5/html/Transactions_Administrators_Guide/ch07s04.html

and ran all the grants in oracle. However, i am still getting the error. Any suggestions are welcome

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]