[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - 5.1.0.GA - Problems with Dependency Injection

Pasquale Imbemba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 12 06:00:05 EDT 2011

Pasquale Imbemba [http://community.jboss.org/people/pi4630] created the discussion

"5.1.0.GA - Problems with Dependency Injection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599462#599462

Hi,

I have two JARs deployed on my JBoss AS. JAR1 contains a SLSB which tries to use a SLSB from JAR2 which exposes a LocalBusiness Interface.

SLSB from JAR1:

@Stateless
@WebService
public class AnaUniEJB implements AURemoteBusiness, AnaUniWebService {

          @PersistenceContext(
                              unitName = "AnaUniDb")
          private EntityManager manager;
          @EJB
          private GVCCLocalBusiness gvcc;

SLSB from JAR2:

@Stateless
public class GvccBean implements GVCCLocalBusiness {

When I start JBoss, I get the following message: