[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Re: How to start with JBossCache for Standalone and web based java application

jaysmith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 12 08:20:33 EDT 2011

jaysmith [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaysmith] created the discussion

"Re: How to start with JBossCache for Standalone and web based java application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599496#599496

Hi Haresh,

you could look at the previous post I have:  http://community.jboss.org/thread/165330?tstart=0 http://community.jboss.org/thread/165330?tstart=0 which is a JUnit class that creates, uses and destoys a cache.  I have the XML configuration stored in a file called jboss-cache-configuration.xml on the classpath.

The User Guide is also pretty nifty:  http://docs.jboss.org/jbosscache/3.2.1.GA/userguide_en/html_single/index.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbosscache/3.2.1.GA/userguide_en/html_single/index.html

This forum isn't the best to be honest and replies are very hard to come by from I've found.  Start with the user guide and see how you go.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]