[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - JBoss cluster opening random ports

Sagar N do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 12 15:13:12 EDT 2011

Sagar N [http://community.jboss.org/people/vsnallu] created the discussion

"JBoss cluster opening random ports"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599646#599646

Hi,
We found that JBoss cluster is opening random ports and we cannot deploy our application in production, because of the firewall between the nodes of the cluster. We need to send filter requests for specific ports to open the firewall and this we cannot do with the random ports. We are using TCP based clustering. Any suggestions for getting rid of the random ports will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Sagar

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]