[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - How to deploy properties for application outside the EAR file?

Christian Reiter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 15 04:58:55 EDT 2011

Christian Reiter [http://community.jboss.org/people/t3chris] created the discussion

"How to deploy properties for application outside the EAR file?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/600242#600242

Hello!

My application is packaged as standard EAR-file. I want to be able to deploy some initial settings for the application outside the EAR file, so that the EAR must not be changed when these properties are changed.

Is there a way to deploy a properties or XML-File or anything similiar together with the EAR file in the deploy directory which can then be accessed from within the application?

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards,

christian