[jboss-user] [jBPM] - help me simple process.............................

stellina_rosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 18 10:00:07 EDT 2011

stellina_rosa [http://community.jboss.org/people/stellina_rosa] created the discussion

"help me simple process............................."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/600687#600687

Hi,
could anyone help me?? I am very confused about jbpm5!
I have read all the documentation (jbpm5, drools, guvnor)... I tried ALL the examples... but I was confused even more.
I can't understand what is the right way to start a process:for example, if I have a rules file (.drl), must I have the instruction:

ksession.fireAllRules(); ????
In the community examples one time there is this instruction, one time no... -.-'

2 doubt: If I wanted to try a simple process, like a login, in what way I can manage the situation?? Start-> HumanTask??(I thought human task because a user must insert his username and password...)
 Could anyone help me? I'm sorry if these are stupid question for you, but I am only a student and I can't understand your examples....... they aren't clear for me!  :(