[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Configuring JBossAS 6

tamias do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 18 14:45:46 EDT 2011

tamias [http://community.jboss.org/people/tamias] created the discussion

"Re: Configuring JBossAS 6"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/600779#600779

Thank you for your advices.
One last question and I will start working on that: I have several servers that I will have to deploy. I don't use either EJB/JMS nor servlts/JSF (what Tomcat i read is best for). So in other word i will have to deploy a simple j2se application(server). So my question is ... is jboss a good/the best choise for that ? If it isn't, can you suggest another AS ?

Thank you

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]