[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Configuring JBossAS 6

tamias do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 18 16:11:24 EDT 2011

tamias [http://community.jboss.org/people/tamias] created the discussion

"Re: Configuring JBossAS 6"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/600808#600808

A "sar". A simple j2se server. The jboss will connect to a database through the ds. The server will access that db via jboss and will open a port for waiting clients. I thought I could use jboss so I will not run a simple jar in cmd because the monitoring and management of the server would be much easier this way.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]