[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Hello World jBPM

roxy1987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 20 02:15:11 EDT 2011

roxy1987 [http://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Hello World jBPM"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601088#601088

Hi Nikul,

Invalid package name occurs when there is a package name mismatch. I see that the package you are using here is helloWorld. I am sure that if you go to the IDE and check the properties of your process definition, you will find  a different package name. Make sure that both the names are exactly the same.

As for the ftl files, you just need to create them and keep then in the package in your IDE and then add to guvnor in the same way as you add your process defnition and then build the package. If you need help with the creation of ftl files, you can check out the example ftl in your jbpm installation folder.

If you want to know how to link these ftls with a task then you can check out the source code of example process defnition given and see how the url is added to the node while its creation.

regds.