[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Guvnor and additional info for Human Tasks

Brian Wallis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 20 22:08:01 EDT 2011

Brian Wallis [http://community.jboss.org/people/bwallis42] created the discussion

"Re: Guvnor and additional info for Human Tasks"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601262#601262

Interesting. I cannot see how that is done from the APIs. Is the human task console accessing the details about the process definition directly in guvnor or is the form detail in guvnor read by the engine and passed across the WorkItem API to the task client?

I won't be using the server war file for my workflow engine runtime, it will be more closely itegrated with my application and embedded in that (in an ear file). Somehow the idea of a workflow engine in a war file just doesn't seem right to me (we are running in JBoss 6). We are also indending to implement our own client side for human task list management so I am really after the low level details of how the jbpm-console stuff is implemented and to see how we can leverage that or at least get some ideas how to do our implementation.

Suppose I better go read some code.

thanks for the pointer, gets me going in the right direction.