[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: benchmark

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 21 21:10:22 EDT 2011

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron_sigal] created the discussion

"Re: benchmark"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601552#601552

Hi Lio,

The benchmarks were derived from Remoting release 2.0.0.GA.  The versions of Remoting in the various releases of AS 5 come from a different branch, beginning with release 2.4.0.  Before I released 2.4.0 I did a lot of testing and tuning and the performance of 2.4.0 was very close to that of 2.0.0.

The code is in SVN.  See

   http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossremoting/remoting2/branches/2.x/src/tests/org/jboss/test/remoting/performance/** http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossremoting/remoting2/branches/2.x/src/tests/org/jboss/test/remoting/performance/**

The performance test suite can be executed with the "tests.performance" target in

   http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossremoting/remoting2/branches/2.x/build.xml http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossremoting/remoting2/branches/2.x/build.xml.

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]