[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Remote Client.addCallbackListener hang

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 22 15:28:51 EDT 2011

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron_sigal] created the discussion

"Re: Remote Client.addCallbackListener hang"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601681#601681

Hi David,

In fact, release 2.2.4 is tagged and ready to go.  I just haven't done the release steps because I'm waiting for EAP  http://engineering.redhat.com/pp/product/jbosseap-jbosseap43-.cp10 4.3.CP10 to upgrade to 2.2.4 to verify there aren't any regressions.  I don't know when that will happen, but I don't suppose it will be too far in the future.  At that point I'll finish the release process.  In the meantime, you can check out

   http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossremoting/remoting2/tags/2.2.4 http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossremoting/remoting2/tags/2.2.4

and build output/lib/jboss-remoting.jar by running

  ant jars

from the root directory.

Don't know anything about SLES 9.  Novell, hmm, rings a bell.  Don't they do netware?   ;)

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]