[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Using JSP front end with JBPM, Tomcat

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 25 09:36:10 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Using JSP front end with JBPM, Tomcat"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601821#601821

Hi there, what kind of problem are you having?
If we provide an implementation using JSP, there will be another person that will require to show something using JSF, etc, etc.
I personally prefer to help you with your specific problem. If you want you can take a look at :
 https://github.com/Salaboy/emergency-service-drools-app https://github.com/Salaboy/emergency-service-drools-app

It's swing and slick 2d implementation using jBPM5 and Drools.
Greetings.