[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Problem for Timer of BisocketServerInvoker

John Smith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 26 04:34:24 EDT 2011

John Smith [http://community.jboss.org/people/j_smith] created the discussion

"Re: Problem for Timer of BisocketServerInvoker"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601933#601933

Hi,

 sorry for deplay.

 re: "I wanted to verify that we're talking about ControlMonitorTimerTasks"

Yes.

re: "Not sure what you used to get your memory dump."

I use jmap, and Eclipse memory analyzer

re: "I was wondering if your application would normally create around 16000 JMS connections.  If so, how many connections would you expect to exist at any given time?"

Backend send a lot of objects (even 200.000) to jms queue few times per day, and client takes them from queue as fast as it is possible. Normally number of connections shouldn't be higher than number of concurrentConsumers set in spring configuration on client side.

 John

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]