[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - How to use JBoss AS 7 Beta 2 with JBoss Tools & Developer Studio

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 26 05:30:25 EDT 2011

Max Rydahl Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] commented on

"How to use JBoss AS 7 Beta 2 with JBoss Tools & Developer Studio"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: http://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2011/04/18/how-to-use-jboss-as-7-with-jboss-tools-developer-studio#comment-6295

Don't worry Henk, we'll continue to support this method for development for sure  :)

Note, AS 7 actually is so fast to start these days that for some the benefits are much smaller now than it was in the past  but yes for facelets and other "hot deployable" artifacts its still very relevant to use exploded deployments.

Btw. another benefit is that the tools does not have to copy the complete war/ear to the remote location (that saves precious seconds or even minutes if we are talking remote deployments).