[jboss-user] [jBPM] - EJB Business Intelligence with KnowledgeBases / Sessions

Norbert Korodi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 26 07:57:09 EDT 2011

Norbert Korodi [http://community.jboss.org/people/northbright] created the discussion

"EJB Business Intelligence with KnowledgeBases / Sessions"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601982#601982

Dear Community!

I would like to ask you about the new jBPM 5 API.
I would like to manage jBPM sessions and tasks in my J2EE application so I need to create a "connection" between my app and the jBPM runtime. I do know that jBPM console was created for this purpose, but we would like to sharpen HumanTask part.
I would like connect / couple my app and the runtime only by middleware API which would not change (hopefully) by the time, and avoid database manipulating.
So my question: Is there any way to "Inject" KnowledgeBases / Sessions into my EJB ?

Thank You very much!

Norbert Korodi