[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: ClassCastException when trying to access web service

Nate W do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 26 10:46:06 EDT 2011

Nate W [http://community.jboss.org/people/nel100] created the discussion

"Re: ClassCastException when trying to access web service"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602027#602027

Hi there,
I just got back from a 2 week vacation, this is why it took me some time to reply  :)
I do use cxf and I've installed jbossws-cxf-3.4.1.GA from  http://www.jboss.org/jbossws/downloads/ http://www.jboss.org/jbossws/downloads/ but the problem is that it alters the jboss installation. I'm only writing a plugin for an application that resided on jboss and therefore I cannot change the jboss installation.
In fact after installing jbossws-cxf-3.4.1.GA the jboss threw some errors on startup...
Is there a way to use jbossws-cxf without changing the jboss installation?
As for the endorsed dir, do you suggest avoiding it in the jboss startup script?
Thanks

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]