[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Decision Activity with Join finish don't work!

T-9000 Skynet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 30 11:34:51 EDT 2011

T-9000 Skynet [http://community.jboss.org/people/t-9000] created the discussion

"Re: Decision Activity with Join finish don't work!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602852#602852

Hi All,

I have similar issue with fork to join.

I have task1 going to fork1 , from fork1 spliting to task 3 and task 4, then task 3 going to task 3 decision ( reject goes to task 1 and approve go to join 1)
same with task 4 going to task 4 decision( reject goes to task1 and approve goes to join 1)

here are the senarios :

task 3 decision get approved but task 4 desiciion get rejected, so it goes back to task 1 and then it continues the flow again till both get approved.

I tried multiplicity on join 1 but then I don't know how many times each one will get rejected till both get approved.

how can I handle this situation with join ???

I am using jbpm 4.4

any ideas welcome.

thanks.
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-602852-16233/fork1.jpg  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-602852-16233/450-263/fork1.jpg