[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Advice on how to approach CRON based BPMN2 processes

olddave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 3 08:28:03 EDT 2011

olddave [http://community.jboss.org/people/olddave] created the discussion

"Re: Advice on how to approach CRON based BPMN2 processes"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619102#619102

That would work, but then I miss out on getting details of processes that are running via the gwt-console, because the activation of them is outside Drools. I am starting to think I need the 3rd option a new Start task that has Quartz and a pass through run now option. That way I can see the Process in the list of running processes and by putting the CRON expression in a variable be able to see that detail as well through the gwt-console.

Ed