[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Advice on how to approach CRON based BPMN2 processes

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 3 14:41:08 EDT 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Advice on how to approach CRON based BPMN2 processes"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619241#619241

I agree that timer event will not cover all requirements right now, but I think it would be rather clean solution to handle the basic scenario (excluding holidays). To deal with holiday, you could put rule task just after timer and decide if the particular triggered time falls down to a holiday, and if so cancel that process instance.