[jboss-user] [jBPM] - deploying jBPM5 on the WebLogic

sharyak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 3 15:44:25 EDT 2011

sharyak [http://community.jboss.org/people/sharyak] created the discussion

"deploying jBPM5 on the WebLogic"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619252#619252

I am trying to deploy jBPM5 on Weblogic 10.3.4
I am using eclipseLink as a default JPA provider.
During runtime I am getting java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator.
This happens when I add knowledge-api jar to the lib directory of my domain.
If I don't add knowledge-api . then I am getting ClassNotFound for one of the knowledge-api classes
On the weblogic I deployed simple ejb jar. Inside that ejb I am trying to instantiate a TaskService.

Thank you !