[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5 Implementation

Donald Walters do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 3 15:50:39 EDT 2011

Donald Walters [http://community.jboss.org/people/dondragon2] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM5 Implementation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619254#619254

Hi Maciej,

that was my problem. i did not know how to use the Map as an argument declaratively in the service task. An example would be great  :)

wrt to the timer. I do have that endEvent but what happens is the following. The event timeout is reach and the subsequent process is executed and the endEvent is reach (I assume) but the program is not exited.

If I remove the the timer event then it ends normally.