[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Remote JMS server and XA transaction

Thunder Lei do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 5 03:19:14 EDT 2011

Thunder Lei [http://community.jboss.org/people/Thunder.Farmer] created the discussion

"Remote JMS server and XA transaction"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619567#619567

Hi,

I go throug many disctssions related, but not find solution.
My problem is that, is it possible to use xa transaction on remote JMS server?

The scenario is: we have two JBoss 5 server instances, A and B. Our ear application runs on one server A, while another server is dedicated to running JMS server for all queues.

On server A, our EJBs(including MDBs) want to talk to database and JMS Queue on server B using XA transaction.

Is this picture possible?

I am talking about the Jboss messaging and NOT HornetQ.

Thanks in advance for any comments.
Thunder

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]