[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - How to use JBoss AS 7 Beta 2 with JBoss Tools & Developer Studio

Andre Dietisheim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 8 07:52:38 EDT 2011

Andre Dietisheim [http://community.jboss.org/people/adietish] commented on

"How to use JBoss AS 7 Beta 2 with JBoss Tools & Developer Studio"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: http://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2011/04/18/how-to-use-jboss-as-7-with-jboss-tools-developer-studio#comment-7211

AS7 was and will never be supported in 3.2. AS7 came along when the 3.3 cycle was already started. There's enough work already to provide you the best possible user experience in 3.3. We cannot spend even more energy to backport AS7 tooling to 3.2.
IMHO 3.3 is already pretty stable so that I'd strongly encourage you to do the switch  :)

Cheers
André