[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Exception processing JAR at resource path

akhtar qureshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 8 08:41:00 EDT 2011

akhtar qureshi [http://community.jboss.org/people/akhtar24] created the discussion

"Exception processing JAR at resource path"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619877#619877

Hi,

I have tomcat 6 server error. i had tried lot but not luck
i know i  am at wrong place to post this question but many of answer i getting from this community.

i have getting this error Exception processing JAR at resource path /usr/share/java/jakarta-commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar.

 at my production server when i removed all projects and start tomcat. it run without error. but when put any simple site with single index.jsp page. its start to display error
 Exception processing JAR at resource path /usr/share/java/jakarta-commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar.
 Exception processing JAR at resource path /usr/share/java/commons-pool-1.3.jar ...etc

please reply. waiting for you reply.

Thanks
Akhtar