[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss deployment error

altay li do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 9 06:51:22 EDT 2011

altay li [http://community.jboss.org/people/elaltaico] created the discussion

"JBoss deployment error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620068#620068

|  |
Hello

 I am using JBoss (http://www.coderanch.com/forums/f-63/JBoss) 5.1 RunTime Server, Eclipse Helios and Seam 2.0 in my computer. I can start JBoss server without any problem from Eclipse. I want to view my XHTML page from Eclipse. After selecting mark as deployable to my XHTML page then after clicking Run As - > Run On

 Server, I see    HTTP Status 404 - /webProject/trial.xhtml   type Status report   message /webProject/trial.xhtmdescription The requested resource (/webProject/trial.xhtml) is not available.After checking server logs I found out that error :

 JBossTools was unable to resume the JBoss deployment scanner. Your deployment may not be recognized by the server. Please ensure your version of JBoss includes an unsecured JMX adapter.org.jboss.tools.jmx.core.JMXException: Could not obtain connection to any of

 these urls: localhost:1099 and discovery failed with error: java.lang.ClassCastException (http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/ClassCastException.html): java.lang.Boolean (http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/Boolean.html) cannot be cast to java.lang.String (http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/String.html)

 Could you please help me to fix this issue ? I will be appreciated if you can help.

 Cheers
 Altayli

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]