[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: upload file in ftl ?

Tommy Cheng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 10 02:09:22 EDT 2011

Tommy Cheng [http://community.jboss.org/people/tomcheng76] created the discussion

"Re: upload file in ftl ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620256#620256

> Tobias Wittur wrote:
>
> Did you follow all those rules?:
> * Task forms that should be associated with a specific process definition should have the name "{processDefinitionId}.ftl"
> * Task forms for a specific human task should have the name "{taskName}.ftl"
> * All artefacts should be deployed to the "defaultPackage" on Guvnor (as that  is where the jbpm-console will be looking)
> * A process should define "defaultPackage" as the package name (otherwise you won't be able to build your package on Guvnor)
> * The process diagram for a specific process should have the name "{processDefinitionId}-image.png"
>
>  http://blog.athico.com/2011/01/process-repository-using-guvnor.html http://blog.athico.com/2011/01/process-repository-using-guvnor.html
>  http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/ch.Human_Tasks.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/ch.Human_Tasks.html
>
> Do you have a guvnor repository linked to your eclipse, so you can commit the ftl files to your guvnor designer?
>
> If your ftl file is successfully uploaded, you should be able to find it under documentation and assets.
I followed the rules already.

Created a human task, created ftl, -image.png and uploaded to guvnor from eclipse. This is what i have done already.

My process is working. The question is...

The form only allow user to type something, such as your name, your reason etc

But i cannot figure out how to allow user to upload something in the human task form.

How to map the upload file to a variable in the process instance...