[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Issue with soap:address generated (https)

Isabel Cettolin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 10 02:25:07 EDT 2011

Isabel Cettolin [http://community.jboss.org/people/IsabelC] created the discussion

"Re: Issue with soap:address generated (https)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620257#620257

This thread is quite old now but I am facing the same problem.

Up to the proxy (apache) the communication is via https. From this point on to the JBoss (4.2.3 GA) the communication is http. I was able to alter the address location showing the url, but it won't let me change it from http to https. The problem is that no client communicating via proxy can access the xsd schema of my webservice.

One possibility to solve this is to change the communication between proxy and jboss to https. But for now I am searching for an easier (in my case everything else is easier) solution.
Any ideas?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]