[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - AS7 + WS + Web App

Marty Phee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 10 09:46:10 EDT 2011

Marty Phee [http://community.jboss.org/people/martyphee] created the discussion

"AS7 + WS + Web App"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620382#620382

If I enable webservices on a bean then the website stops working, but the webservice does work.

I assume this is just a mapping to the correct servlet issue.  What do I need to do to the web.xml to get both a site workng and the webservices.  I modeled this off the kitchen sink and the website along with the restful calls work fine.

What do I need to put into the web.xml to get both the website and the webservices running under the same application?  Or should they be in two seperate applications?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]