[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Unable to add deployment to AS7 using (Indigo, Jboss Tools 3.3M2)

Johnny Keys do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 12 00:36:21 EDT 2011

Johnny Keys [http://community.jboss.org/people/johnnykeys] created the discussion

"Unable to add deployment to AS7 using (Indigo, Jboss Tools 3.3M2)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620724#620724

I'm just hoping someone can shed some light on this.

I've installed the latest Eclipse Indigo (Java EE IDE; Build id: 20110615-0604) with M2E and JBoss Tools 3.3 M2.

I've created a new project using the jboss-javaee6-webapp 7.0.0.Final maven archetype.

I've added the JBOSS AS 7 server instance to my eclipse server panel.

However I'm unable to add the project to the server instance. Drag and drop doesn't work and when I right click on the server and try to add a deployment I get a message saying "There are no resources that can be added or removed from the server."

Can anyone suspect what could be wrong?

Regards
Johnny