[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: registerWorkItemHandler workItemName

Mare Geldenhuys do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 19 16:47:11 EDT 2011

Mare Geldenhuys [http://community.jboss.org/people/mgeldenhuys] created the discussion

"Re: registerWorkItemHandler workItemName"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/621845#621845

Hi Tobias,

I think the registerWorkItemHandler method accepts the name of the node itself, and not the type of node as specified in the javadoc. Therefore
I think your code should be (if you are registering the workItemHandler with the "Hello" node):

ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler("Hello", new MyOwnServiceHandler());

Or it might be that the javadoc refers to the name of the node as the type, or it might be a bug. But I think that should probably work.

Mare