[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: registerWorkItemHandler workItemName

Tobias Wittur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 21 21:20:37 EDT 2011

Tobias Wittur [http://community.jboss.org/people/tob1as] created the discussion

"Re: registerWorkItemHandler workItemName"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622065#622065

Thank you Esteban,

I will try this next. However, shouldn't ServiceTask be ok according to the BPMN 2.0 Spec?
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-622065-16901/Capture2.PNG  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-622065-16901/450-329/Capture2.PNG

I basically just copied the example BPMN2-ServiceProcess and modified it a bit by hand.
I am still trying to find out,which editor is the best for me... I am having troubles with Oryx as well as the BPMN 20 Eclipse editor plugin.
I recreated the Example BPMN2-ServiceProcess with the BPMN 20 Eclipse editor plugin, the output looks nice, however the engine does not run it...