[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can the human task be action?

he jack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 21 22:03:01 EDT 2011

he jack [http://community.jboss.org/people/jackhe] created the discussion

"Re: Can the human task be action?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622066#622066

*Thanks very much for Esteban's clear answer.*
 *I was thinking user task for several days, the task permission can be used by actionId, groupId and * *+Swimlane in jBPM, but our system's+ permission is quite difficult. Now I deciede to design a work flow engineer, actual it is a state machine. The basic theroy is work flow difinition and manager work flow instance state.  The blow is my workflow definition prototype. You maybe see my main idea.*

*<workflow id="101" action="issue.do" url="issue.jsp">
 <start name="open issue" id=1001>
    <to target=1002 command="start progress" commandClass="start.do" url="inprogress.jsp"/>
    <to target=1003 command="close issue" commandClass="closeIssue.do" url="done.jsp"/>
 </start>
 <state name="in progress" id=1002 >
    <to target=1003 command="close issue" commandClass="closeIssue.do" url="done.jsp"/>
 </state>
 <end name="close" id=1003>
 </end>
</workflow>*