[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM on GlassFish - HTTP status 500

Marco Rietveld do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 22 08:41:35 EDT 2011

Marco Rietveld [http://community.jboss.org/people/marco.rietveld] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM on GlassFish - HTTP status 500"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622163#622163

Mi+guel,+

(Sorry for misspelling your name!)

It shouldn't be that much more different than installing it on jBoss. I don't have much experience with Glassfish but I took a quick look at how it works last week and given that it's also a java EE 5/6 compliant application server, I don't expect there to be that many problems installing jBPM on it.

What I'm planning to do is to essentially look at what the jbpm-installer installs on the jBoss server and duplicate that on Glassfish and see if that works. (I would like to know how install jBPM on glassfish for myself!)

You can find the ant build file at the link below. The ant file has targets that execute all of the installer actions and thus install jBPM -- and some other helpful things -- on a Jboss server:
-  https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/blob/master/jbpm-installer/build.xml https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/blob/master/jbpm-installer/build.xml

I probably won't get around to doing this for another week or two. If you do run into any problems, please do post them on the forums!

Thanks,
Marco

+
+