[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: No Task with ID 205 was found!

Marco Rietveld do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 22 09:13:27 EDT 2011

Marco Rietveld [http://community.jboss.org/people/marco.rietveld] created the discussion

"Re: No Task with ID 205 was found!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622172#622172

Hi Xiaojun,

One thing that I noticed is that you're using JTA for the first datasource -- but not for the second. I would try having both use JTA and seeing if that fixes the problem you're seeing -- especially if the datasource (java:comp/env/jdbc/testDS1) is referring to the same database (jdbc:mysql://192.168.89.199:3306/jbpm_db).

Regards,
Marco