[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: How to use a HTTP(S) proxy without system properties?

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 22 15:05:55 EDT 2011

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron_sigal] created the discussion

"Re: How to use a HTTP(S) proxy without system properties?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622254#622254

Hey Robert,

"webservice client generated by CXF" means that I used a tool from the Apache CXF framework in order to generate required Java classes, including some client code, from the given WSDL.

Ah, yeah, should have guessed that. Thanks.

Anyway, I'm glad you got things working.

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]