[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Pojos to Guvnor

Diogo Saad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 24 05:38:03 EDT 2011

Diogo Saad [http://community.jboss.org/people/diogosaad] created the discussion

"Pojos to Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622631#622631

Hi All,

I've designed one Process definition on Eclipse and uploaded it to Guvnor.
The process definition rely on two variables associated to POJOs, as follow:

<itemDefinition id="_userItem" structureRef="sae.User" />
  <itemDefinition id="_guiaItem" structureRef="sae.Guide" />

I can execute the Process in Eclipse cause I have the classes in my classpath but in Guvnor the editor does not even open it.
I'm assuming both User and Guide classes are missing.

How can I deploy all Pojos to Guvnor?

Thanks