[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Eclipse BPMN 2.0 Plugin

Eric D. Schabell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 26 01:57:22 EDT 2011

Eric D. Schabell [http://community.jboss.org/people/eschabell] created the discussion

"Re: Eclipse BPMN 2.0 Plugin"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623095#623095

Hi Tihomir!

When I get loose from my day job again (bit flooded since returning from vacation) I will try to feed you some input on the turnaround when using that designer together with the embedded old Drools designer in Eclipse.

I am working on the jBPM Migration project and it is really a pain to even try to adhere to the thre (3) different designers when migrating a jPDL design to  BPMN2. So far I have been hampered to using only the Drools designer as my basic target display. This means I have been creating 'domain specific' nodes when wanting to try and display a non-exitant Gateway for example (there are only 2 avail).

Anyway, nice to meet you, hope to provide input sometime in the near future, maybe use your designer as my target! ;-)

PS. I have not looked, but does that designer have an XML view?