[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: JBoss 6.1: Isolating ears from each other

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 26 08:45:24 EDT 2011

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6.1:  Isolating ears from each other"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623180#623180

> In the future, if I do have to worry about different versions of software, do you know how I would be able to completely isolate the ears from each other?
.ears are fully isolated by default in AS6.

To have both, some shared bits and some "isolated" (hidden from the other),
you would have to put more effort into CL domain creation / filtering.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]