[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5 and Guvnor

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 26 10:00:27 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM5 and Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623208#623208

Using a webdav client is fine. The Drools Eclipse plugin (Guvnor perspective) also uses the Guvnor WebDav servlet. Just note that there is not much if at all development going into Guvnor's webdav servlet so you will most likely not see many new features or any existing bugs fixed quickly, whereas Guvnor's rest api is being worked on very actively.

>> A part from the REST API why isn't there a builtin API int he JBPM framework? <<
I don't really get your question. jBPM-console uses the Guvnor rest api to communicate with Guvnor, it is just simple Java code. Not sure we need a custom api just to do simple java.net stuff  :)