[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Can't access web management console

Chris Nash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 26 16:44:52 EDT 2011

Chris Nash [http://community.jboss.org/people/code_monkey] created the discussion

"Can't access web management console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623272#623272

Hi,

I used the latest jbpm-installer and ran the demo. Eclipse tooling works fine, but I can't access the web management console ( http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console). I get a 404 error. I don't really know how to troubleshoot this. Going to  http://localhost:8080/ http://localhost:8080/ gives me an error message and a stack dump -- not very helpful. Anyone know anything I can try? I started a session via "ant start.demo", and JBoss is running, as is h2 and human.task. Would the fact that I'm running it on Windows Server 2003 have anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance!