[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: (HumanTask) Persistent knowledge session that connects to JMSTaskServer

Sam D. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 26 22:12:30 EDT 2011

Sam D. [http://community.jboss.org/people/a.d.jbpm] created the discussion

"Re: (HumanTask) Persistent knowledge session that connects to JMSTaskServer"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623293#623293

Hi Mauricio,
 As the jvm-local human task service is not available, I try to use the JMS task service.
 So, I would like to create persistent knowledge session that connect to JMS task server (instead of a Mina server). The creation of JMS Task Server and JMS Task Client works pefectly.
 Attached, I put my simple test.
 I hope that you have time to have a look on this.